islami është dritë
Es-selamu alejkum i/e nderuar antarë/e ju informojm se egziston aplikacioni i forumit për android në të njejtën kohë më i miri aplikacion për islam shkarkojeni në ballin me ikonën e forumit pastaj instalojeni dhe do të bindeni.
islami është dritë
Es-selamu alejkum i/e nderuar antarë/e ju informojm se egziston aplikacioni i forumit për android në të njejtën kohë më i miri aplikacion për islam shkarkojeni në ballin me ikonën e forumit pastaj instalojeni dhe do të bindeni.
islami është dritë
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ata me gojat e tyre mundohen ta shuajn dritën e Allahut por,Allahu e përhap dritën e vet edhe pse nuk e duan pabesimtarët.

PortalForumPublikime postimeGalleryKërkoLatest imagesidentifikimiRegjistrohuTemate  ditës
Të nderuar vizitor dhe anëtarë ju tanimë keni mundësita merni aplikacionin e forumit me emrin islamieshtedrite direkt në linkun më poshtë dhe pasi që ta shkarkoni duhet ta instaloni duke lejuar në telefonin tuaj deri në fund të procedurës dhe pastaj do ta shikoni se ja kavlejt me e marë ngaqë nuk e gjeni një të tillë askund tjetër.
Aplikacioni vlen vetëm për android dhe nuk është për iphone apo ios.
Aplikacionin mund ta gjeni edhe ne playstore ku keto dite eshte postuar per prove shkruani ne plazstore islamieshtedrit dhe do tua nxjer për ta shkarkuar dhe instaluar.

MERENI NE PLAYSTORE NE LINKUN POSHT

UPLOADO GRATIS DERI 1 GIGA NE KETE WEBFAQE KLIKO

https://portal.start.io/#/pub/ads-txt
Rubrikat dhe Forumet
Tema Fundit
» Ilahije e re per Ramazan 2023 nga Merita Burniku: Pershendetje nga Gurbeti n'Ramazan
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyThu 23 Mar 2023 - 2:31 nga Admin

» Përcaktimi i fillimit të Ramazanit, syfyrit dhe iftarit
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyThu 23 Mar 2023 - 2:02 nga Admin

» Programi I aktiviteteve ne Ramazan ne Xhamine e Frankenthalit
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyWed 22 Mar 2023 - 23:53 nga Admin

» Vaktia e Ramazanit per Frankenthal Gjermany dhe Qytetet tjera te Gjermanise
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyWed 22 Mar 2023 - 23:48 nga Admin

» Dersi i pare ne Xhamine e Frankenthalit: Tre ceshtje me rendesi ne Ramazan
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyWed 22 Mar 2023 - 23:29 nga Admin

» Mire se erdhe Ramazan Urime Muaji I Ramazanit Video Projekte
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyWed 22 Mar 2023 - 23:21 nga Admin

» (Tregim Islam) Gjahtari dhe zogu
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 22:50 nga Admin

» (Tregim Islam) Jeta jonë ndodhet në këtë tregim
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 22:47 nga Admin

» (Tregim Islam)Zoti im, nëse kështu sillesh me të pabindurit, atëherë sa i mirë je ndaj atyre që të binden"
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 22:39 nga Admin

» (Tregim Këshillues) Vrima në varkë
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyThu 24 Nov 2022 - 2:04 nga Admin

» (Tregim Keshillues) Mos e harro ombrellën në duanë e shiut
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyThu 24 Nov 2022 - 1:58 nga Admin

» (Tregim islam) Tre vëllezërit
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyThu 24 Nov 2022 - 1:49 nga Admin

» (Tregim Islam) Historia e burrit i cili gërmoi malin për njëzet vjet
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyThu 24 Nov 2022 - 1:40 nga Admin

» (Tregim Islam) Shtatë pyetjet
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyThu 29 Sep 2022 - 18:34 nga Admin

» (Tregim Islam) Papagalli i mbretit
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyThu 29 Sep 2022 - 18:24 nga Admin

» (Tregim Islam) Vlerësoje para se ta humbësh
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyThu 29 Sep 2022 - 18:11 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Mbreti dhe plaku i urtë
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 20:10 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Tregimi për gruan dhe gjarprin e saj
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 19:59 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Këshilla e babait
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 19:56 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Rrobaqepësi gënjeshtarë
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 19:50 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Mbreti dhe poeti
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 19:48 nga Admin

» (Tregim Islam) Mbreti dhe shërbëtori
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 19:37 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Mos u ndikoni nga njerëzit e këqinj dhe të ligë
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 10:16 nga Admin

» (Artikull) TË KËNAQI QË TË MASHTROJ!
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 0:23 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Poeti me qyp
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 0:16 nga Admin

» (Shëndetësi) Kujdesi për veshkat gjatë stinës së verës
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 0:13 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Mbreti dhe plaku i varfër
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 0:03 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Fjala e mirë si pema e mirë
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 0:00 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Tregimi mbi mbretin i cili vendosi të shpërblejë me një kurorë floriri
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyMon 27 Jun 2022 - 23:56 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Mos nënçmo asnjë vepër të mirë,
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyMon 27 Jun 2022 - 23:50 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Tregimi mbi plakun e urtë që ja tregoi mbretit mëshirën e Allahut xh.sh
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 1:55 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Tregimi mbi personin që shkoi në Haxh dhe gjeti një qese me flori
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 1:49 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Tregimi mbi një njeri i cili kishte gjashtë vajza dhe gruan e kishte shtatzënë për herë të shtatë
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 1:45 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Studenti që morri mësimin e jetës nga profesori
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 1:42 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Tregimi për plakun që deshi të shpëtonte macen nga mbytja në lum
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 1:34 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Tregim pikëllues për gjyshin
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyTue 21 Jun 2022 - 20:04 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Inat deveje
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyTue 21 Jun 2022 - 19:52 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) DHURATA E BUKUR E MATURANTIT
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 16:41 nga Admin

» (Tregime Islame) Babai dhe djali
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 16:36 nga Admin

» (Teme Islame) Rreze shprese
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptySat 18 Jun 2022 - 20:18 nga Admin

Koha deri ne Ramazan
Kush është në linjë
57 përdorues në linjë: 0 anëtarë 0 të fshehur 57 vizitorë :: 2 Bots

Asnjë

Rekord i përdoruesve në linjë ishte 873 më Tue 13 Aug 2019 - 10:40
Filmi i ri ne aplikacion

Sondazh
A e falni namazin rregullisht?
1.Po 5 kohë elhamdulilah
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, Empty96%The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, Empty
 96% [ 287 ]
2.Vetëm Sabahun
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, Empty0%The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, Empty
 0% [ 1 ]
3.Kur kam kohë
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, Empty0%The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, Empty
 0% [ 1 ]
4.Vetëm Sabahun dhe akshamin
 0% [ 1 ]
5.Vetëm xhuman
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, Empty1%The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, Empty
 1% [ 2 ]
6.Nuk falem hiq
The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, Empty2%The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, Empty
 2% [ 7 ]
Totali i votave : 299
Rissi ne Forum
Shkarko aplikacionin e Forumitduke klikuar këtu mbi fot

Statistikat
Forumi ka 3031 anëtarë të regjistruar
Anëtari më i ri Fadil Grisholli

Anëtarët e këtij forumi kanë postuar 24389 artikuj v 13536 temat
PYETE HOXHËN

Gjeje Kiblen
Kohët e faljes së namazeve
Anketa Sondazhe
Alexa rang

The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship,

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Muhamed Dolaku
Antar-aktiv
Antar-aktiv
Muhamed Dolaku

Numri i postimeve : 3478
Data e regjistrimit : 16/09/2011
Mosha : 78
Nacionaliteti-Sheti : R e Kosovës, Mitrovicë

The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, Empty
MesazhTitulli: The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship,   The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship, EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:44

The Origins of Shirk
by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî

From that which has
been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the
beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part
or form of worship, or anything else that is solely the right of Allah, to
other than Allah) gradually overcame them. The basis for this is the saying of
Allah - the Most Blessed, the Most High:

"Mankind was one Ummah, then Allah sent prophets bringing good
news and warnings."

[Surah Al Baqarah 2 ]

Transliteration: Kana
alnnasu ommatan wahidatan fabaAAatha Allahu alnnabiyyeena mubashshireena
wamunthireena

Ibn 'Abbaas -
radiallaahu 'anhu - said:

"Between Nooh
(Noah) and Adam were ten generations, all of them were upon Sharee'ah (law) of
the truth, then they differed. So Allah sent prophets as bringers of good news
and as warners." [2]

Ibn 'Urwah al-Hanbalee
(d.837 H) said:

"This saying
refutes those historians from the People of the Book who claim that Qaabil
(Cain) and his sons were fire-worshippers." [3]

I say: In it is also a
refutation of some of the philosophers and atheists who claim that the
(natural) basis of man is Shirk, and that Tawheed evolved in man! The
preceeding aayah (verse) falsifies this claim, as do the two following
authentic hadith: Firstly: His (the prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)
saying that he related from his Lord (Allah)

I created all my servants upon the true Religion (upon Tawheed,
free from Shirk). Then the devils came to them and led them astray from their
true Religion. They made unlawful to people that which I had made lawful for
them, and they commanded them to associate in worship with Me, that which I had
sent down no authority. [Related by Muslim (8/159) and Ahmad (4/162) from
'Iyaadh ibn Himaar al-Mujaashi'ee radiallaahu 'anhu]
[/center]

Secondly: He (the
Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said

Every child is born upon the Fitrah [4] but his parents make him a
Jew or a Christian or a Magian. It is like the way an animal gives birth to a
natural offspring. Have you noticed any born mutilated, before you mutilate
them? Abu Hurayrah said: Recite if you wish: “Allaah's fitrah with which He
created mankind. There is to be no change to the creation (Religion) of Allah.”
[Ar-Rum 30 ] [Related by Al-Bukhaaree (11/418) and Muslim (18/52)]

After this clear
explanation, it is of the upmost importance for the Muslim to know how Shirk
spread amongst the believers, after they were muwahhideen (people upon
Tawheed). Concerning the saying of Allah - the most perfect - about the people
of Nooh:

“And they have said : You shall not forsake your gods, nor shall
you forsake Wadd, nor Suwaa', nor Yaghooth, nor Ya'ooq, nor Nasr."
[Surah Nooh 71: 23]

Transliteration:
Waqaloo la tatharunna alihatakum wala tatharunna waddan wala suwaAAan wala
yaghootha wayaAAooqa wanasran

It has been related by
a group from the Salaf (Pious Predecessors), in many narrations, that these
five deities were righteous worshippers. However, when they died, Shaytaan
(Satan) whispered into their people to retreat and sit at their graves. Then
Shaytaan whispered to those who came after them that they should take them as
idols, beautifying to them the idea that you will be reminded of them and
thereby follow them in righteous conduct. Then Shaytaan suggested to the third
generation that they should worship these idols besides Allah - the most high -
and he whispered to them that this is what their forefathers used to do!!! So
Allah sent to them Nooh alayhis-salaam, commanding them to worship Allah alone.
However none responded to his call except a few. Allah - the mighty and
majestic - related this whole incident in Soorah Nooh Ibn 'Abbas relates:

Indeed these five names of righteous men from the people of Nooh.
When they died Shataan whispered to their people to make statues of them and to
place these statues in their places of gathering as a reminder of them, so they
did this. However, none from amongst them worshipped these statues, until when
they died and the purpose of the statues was forgotten. Then (the next
generation) began to worship them. [Related by al-Bukhaaree (8/534)]

The likes of this has
also been related by Ibn Jareer at-Tabaree and others, from a number of the
salaf (Pious Predecessors) - radiallaahu 'anhum. In ad-Durral-Manthoor (6/269):
'Abdullaah ibn Humaid relates from Abu Muttahar, who said:

Yazeed ibn al-Muhallab
was mentioned to Abu Ja'far al-Baaqir (d.11H), so he said: He was killed at the
place where another besides Allah was first worshipped. Then he mentioned Wadd
and said: "Wadd was a Muslim man who was loved by his people. When he
died, the people began to gather around his grave in the land of Baabil
(Babel), lamenting and mourning. So when Iblees (Satan) saw them mourning and
lamenting over him, he took the form of a man and came to them, saying : I see
that you are mourning and lamenting over him. So why don't you make a picture
of him (i.e. a statue) and place it in your places of gatherings so that you
maybe reminded of him. So they said: Yes, and they made a picture of him and
put in their place of gathering; which reminded them of him. When Iblees saw
how they were (excessively) remembering him, he said : "Why doesn't every
man amongst you make a similar picture to keep in your own houses, so that you
can be (constantly) reminded of him." So they all said "yes". So
each household made a picture of him, which they adored and venerated and which
constantly reminded them of him. Abu Ja'far said: "Those from the later
generation saw what the (pevious generation) had done and considered
that........to the extent that they took him as an ilah (diety) to be
worshipped besides Allah. He then said : «This was the first idol worshipped
other than Allah, and they called this idol Wadd» [5]

Thus the wisdom of
Allah - the Blessed, the Most High - was fulfilled, when he sent Muhammed
sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam as the final prophet and made his Sharee'ah the
completion of all divinely Prescribed Laws, in that He prohibited all means and
avenues by which people may fall into Shirk - which is the greatest of sins.
For this reason, building shrines over graves and intending to specifically
travel to them, taking them as places of festivity and gathering and swearing
an oath by the inmate of a grave; have all been prohibited. All of these lead
to excessiveness and lead to the worship of other than Allah - the Most High.
This being the case even more so in an age in which knowledge is diminishing,
ignorance is increasing, there are few sincere advisors (to the truth) and
Shaytaan is co-operating with men and jinn to misguide mankind and to take them
away from the worship of Allah alone - the Blessed, the Most High.

FOOTNOTES:
1. Tahdheerus-Saajid
min Ittikhaadhil-Quboori Masaajid (pp.101-106)

2. Related by Ibn
Jareer at-Tabaree in his tafseer (4/275) and al-Haakim (2/546) who said:
"It is authentic according to the criterion of al-Bukhari."
Adh-Dhahabee also agreed.

Al-Khawaakibud-Duraaree fee Tarteeb Musnadul-Imaam Ahmad'alaa
Abwaabil-Bukhaaree (6/212/1), still in manuscript form.

4. [From the Editors]
Ibn-al-Atheer said in an-Nihaayah (3/457): "Al-Fitr: means to begin and
create, and al-Fitrah is the condition resulting from it. The meaning is that
mankind were born upona disposition and a nature which is ready to accept the
true Religion. So if he were to be left upon this, then he would continue upon
it. However, those who deviate from this do so due to following human
weaknesses and blind following of others....." Al-Haafidh Ibn Hajar said
in Al-Fath (3/248): "The people differ concerning what is meant by
al-Fitrah and the most famous saying is that it means Islaam. Ibn 'abdul-Barr
said: That is what was well known with most of the salaf (pious predecessors),
and the scholars of tafseer are agreed that what is meant by the saying of
Allaah - the Most High - "Allaah's fitrah wiht which He created
mankind." is Islaam

5. Related by Ibn Abee
Haatim also, as is in al-Kawaakibud-Duraaree (6/112/2) of Ibn 'Urwah
al-Hanbalee, along with an isnaad which is Hasan, up to Abu Muttahar. However,
no biography could be found for him, neither in ad-Dawlaabee's al-Kunaa
wal-Asmaa, nor Muslim's al-Kunaa, nor any one elses. And the hidden defect here
is that he is from the Shee'ah, but his biography is not included in at-Toosee's
al-Kunaa -- from the index of Shee'ah narrators.
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

The Origins of Shirk - by Muhammad Nâsir ad-Dîn al-Albânî From that which has been established in the Sharee'ah (prescribed law) is that mankind was - in the beginning - a single nation upon true Tawheed, then Shirk (directing any part or form of worship,
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1